Premium 12V Seed, Bait, and fertilizer spreader.
Quality German design and manufacturing.
1- Poly Hopper 110L and 170L models
2- In-cab electronic controller
3- Stainless steel spinner
4- Spreading width Maximum 24m, Minimum 2m (Electric Control)
Used primarily in agriculture. The main area of application for the SuperVario® is the spreading of:
* Cover crops
* Slug pellets
* Grass seeds for reseeding grassland
* Silage additive to prevent solidification in silo tanks
Its 12-Volt drive means that the spreader can always be operated independently of other drives such as Kardan drives or hydraulics.
This means that two processes can often be combined into one. The result is cost savings in practical use.
The SuperVario® is well-suited for many applications thanks to its conception. With it, you can:
* Spread slug pellets
* Overseed grasslands in combination with other operations
* Spread catch crops rationally
* Spread authorized mouse baits superficially. (Adhere to country-specific authorizations!)
* For delivering silage additive to prevent solidification in silo tanks
* Stepless spreading width 2 - 24 metres
* Robust 12-volt Bosch electric motor with 180 watts
* Operation from driver's seat via the control panel
* Visual and audible error message with two-lined display
* Transparent supply hopper with 70, 110, or 170 litres
* Standard power supply line with 4.0 mm² wire cross-section and 5 m length
* 10-time automatic control overdrive when the material in the hopper is excessively compressed.
* Slide valves and spreading discs made of stainless steel
* Stepless spreading volume adjustment from the driver's seat
* Adjustable throwing vanes
* Robust steel frame with mounting drill holes
* Electric components waterproof (distribution box)
* Digital start-up technology
* Weight: 31 kg
* 6-meter-long cable from the spreader to tractor
* Special agitator shaft for grasses
* Hopper lid with quick-release fastener
* Hopper with drainage opening/residue drainage
The working width can be steplessly adjusted between 2 and 24 metres. The variable spreading width is achieved by steplessly controlling the SuperVario®'s spreading disk between 200 rpm and 3000 rpm from the comfort of the driver's cab. The control panel also comes as standard with various monitoring functions such as the empty indicator or automatic slider monitoring. The preparation for headland management (VGM) also comes as standard.
Steplessly is adjustable from 3 to 24 m. With very finely-grained products, the ejector width may vary slightly, e.g. in the case of snail pellets.
The working width for lightweight grass seeds can be steplessly adjustable from 2 to 6 m. With heavy grass seeds (MG 500), a spreading width of up to 10 m is possible. This covers the most common working widths for smoothing, compacting, or harrowing. When spreading grass seeds, a special grass agitator is required, and this is supplied as standard.
Field mouse bait (Ratron):
In this case, the spreading width can be steplessly adjusted from 3 to 24 m. (Note - adhere to authorizations!)
As far as the spreading materials are concerned, the ejector vanes must be adjustable in a slotted hole. This allows the lateral distribution to be set with precision. Adhere to the indications in the spreading tables of the instructions manual or on the internet.
Note: The adjustment of the ejector vanes is only relevant to the lateral distribution. The spreading width is not altered by this.
We can deliver this machine Australia-wide, just ask us for a delivered price.
FarmTech represents Lehner (Germany) as their national distributor in Australia should you prefer to buy this machine through your local dealer, you can do that too, just ask!
Contact FarmTech today for sales or more information.