No Products in the Cart
Vacuum plate planter for the precision of seeds
Three-point linkage planter ground drive to seeder mechanism with PTO to a vacuum system
1- disc opener
2- double press wheels
3- large seedbed prep wheels
4- 70 cm row spacing standard
5- Variable spacing from 45 to 80cm
6- Optional Fertiliser boxes
7- Optional press wheel style
Quality, European-made, six-row precision planter.
* Designed to make sowing with high depth-precision, without any effect from straw waste on the field in every kind of soil and climate conditions.
* The unit weight is distributed evenly to the ground, thanks to depth adjustment wheels which have a wide contact surface.
* It doesn’t increase the penetration resistance of the soil. In this way, especially in the ridge planting applications, the sowing operation happens without damage to ridges that have been prepared before.
* Maximum sowing depth precision with depth adjustment wheels which work in tandem.
* Practical depth adjustment which is made from one single point.
* Low-angle positioned double disc design which doesn’t become affected by the straw waste on the field.
* Angle, width, and pressure adjustable V-type pressure wheels.
* Moveable seed pressure wheels which increase the contact with the soil and seed.
* Double disc, high and stiff, adjustable fertilizer coulters.
* Other models available. 4, 8, or 10-row machines.
Specifications - PPP06
Width: 3880 mm
Height: 2710 mm
Length: 2230 mm
Seed Tank Volume: 6 x 32
Fertiliser Tank Volume: 780 L
Disc Hole Diameter: 1-6 mm
Disc Hole No: Variable
Distance Between Rows: 700 mm
Row-Top Distance: 1-177 cm
Operating Speed: 5-7 km/h
Required Power: 100+ HP
Weight: 1475 kg
* Plastic or steel fertiliser hoppers
* Telescopic frame for easy road transport
* Disc type furrow opener
* Front pressure wheelset for beet planting.
* Singular rear press wheels in-lieu of double.
* Powder chemical distributor
* In-cab seed control/monitoring system
We can deliver this machine Australia-wide, just ask us for a delivered price.
FarmTech represents Irtem (Turkey) as their national distributor in Australia should you prefer to buy this machine through your local dealer, you can do that too, just ask!
Contact FarmTech today for sales or more information.