No Products in the Cart
Farmtech Select Hay And Silage Inoculant
Farmtech Select HY-SI is non-corrosive, requires no refrigeration, has the longest shelf life when mixed, is safe to the operator and safe for the environment.
Farmtech Select HY-SI Is A Tool To Help accelerate the conversion of plant sugars into lactic acid.
Farmtech Select HY-SI contains cobalt resulting from the dextro-lac process. HY-SI is different because it works with the existing bacteria present in the forage, complementing and accelerating the natural ensiling process.
HY-SI works to reduce energy and protein losses that typically occur in the wilting, fermentation and feed out stages. HY-SI is used by farmers worldwide since 1969 for improved milk and meat production.
• Reduce the wilting time, bailing hay sooner with up to 25% moisture retaining more colour, leaf, energy and protein
• Increase digestibility and palatability
• Increase conversion of sugar to lactic acid for improved hay preservation, reducing heating and spoilage
• Accelerate the natural ensiling process through more rapid conversion of sugar to lactic acid
• Retain more energy and dry matter
• Improve palatability for increased livestock dry matter intake
• Improved digestive efficiency due to carry over of cobalt dextro-lac in hay and silage
• Improved dry matter intake due to more rapid breakdown of forage in the rumen
• Improved utilisation of energy, protein, vitamins and minerals in forage
• Less wastage – less fibre and protein in manure
Machine/Equipment base price only, additional price for optional extras.
We can deliver this machine Australia wide, just ask us for a delivered price.
Prefer to buy this machine through your local dealer? You can do that too, just ask!
Contact FarmTech today for sales or more information.